Are you an undergraduate, or a graduate with your first degree, but hoping to travel to Australia for your post-graduate studies, think no more as this opportunity is for, follow this article carefully, and try to implement what you will learn at the end of the article?
The University of Melbourne is one of the best universities in Australia, it is currently offering over 2000 Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships to international students to study in Australia for the 2023/2024 academic session.
However, you need to note that These Scholarships are awarded to students enrolling in an undergraduate study program at the institution. the Applications are now open for every interested person to apply for
From our research about recent university rankings in Australia and the world in general, the University of Melbourne was ranked number 1 in Australia and number 31 making it one of the leading universities in the world. This great institution was Established in 1853, and it is known for distinctive contributions to society in research, learning and teaching, and engagement.
Also Read: Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship 2023 | How To Apply
Overview of the University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne is a public research university located in Melbourne, Australia. it was Founded in 1853, it is Australia’s second-oldest university and the oldest in Victoria. Melbourne’s main campus is located in Parkville, an inner suburb north of the Melbourne central business district, with several other campuses located across Victoria. Melbourne is a sandstone university and a member of the Group of Eight, Universitas 21, and the Association of Pacific Rim Universities..
University of Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarship
Organization: University of Melbourne
Country to study: Australia
School to study: University of Melbourne.
Application Deadline: Not Specified
See Also: Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students In Australia 2023
Benefits of the University of Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarship
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 percent fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
Eligibility Requirements for University of Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
For you To be eligible for the university of Melbourne scholarship 2023/2024, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- Have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- Have a secondary school result that places you in the top 3%, such as GCE A-levels: at least three A* grades with numerical grades and an average result of at least 93% in the best three subjects
- Most Australian Foundation Studies: an overall result of at least 98%
- International Baccalaureate (IB): a score of at least 42
- US High School: a GPA of at least 3.9 in combination with an SAT of at least 1500 or an ACTan of at least 31
- Not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Australian Government’s Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships 2023
However, some other requirements include
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a Master’s or Doctorate by research degree at the University of Melbourne or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
Interview date, Process, and Venue for the University of Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarship
Successful candidates are selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of high school to determine the value of the scholarship.
How to Apply for the University of Melbourne Scholarship
All Interested and qualified candidates should proceed to the University of Melbourne on study.unimelb.edu.au to apply for the scholarship
To apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship, you need to take admission into the undergraduate program of the university. There is no separate application required. Students who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
Frequently Asked Questions About the University Of Melbourne International Scholarships
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about the university of Melbourne scholarship for international students
- What types of scholarships are available for international students at the University of Melbourne?
The University of Melbourne offers several scholarships for international students including
- Merit-based scholarships,
- Research scholarships, and
- Need-based scholarships.
- How do I apply for a scholarship at the University of Melbourne?
You can apply for scholarships through the University’s official website by submitting a scholarship application form along with required documents such as academic transcripts, references, and personal statements
- How much funding is available through international scholarships?
Funding amount also varies depending on the scholarship, but some scholarships may provide full or partial tuition fee coverage, living expenses, and airfare.
- Are there any restrictions on how I can use the scholarship funds?
The use of scholarship funds may vary depending on the scholarship, but typically, funds can only be used for study-related expenses such as tuition, textbooks, and housing.
- Can international students receive more than one scholarship at the University of Melbourne?
Yes, international students can receive multiple scholarships from the University, provided they meet the eligibility criteria for each scholarship.
- Is there a separate application process for international scholarships or do I apply for scholarships when I apply for admission?
- International students typically apply for scholarships separately from their admission applications. It’s best to check the official website for more information on the application process.
Note: For more information about the scholarship,