CBN Recruitment 2023, Are you a Nigerian citizen, Are you unemployed, do you have what it takes to work with the central bank of Nigeria (CBN), then, this 2023 CBN recruitment exercise is another opportunity for you to get that your dream job in Nigeria,
The Central Bank of Nigeria is the Bankers Bank that was established in 1958 by an Act of Parliament.
The Central Bank of Nigeria has decided to come up with this job opportunity and it is available at www.cbn.gov.ng
As the highest bank in Nigeria, CBN is up with a new Recruitment opportunity for all Nigerians who have what it takes and can work with them.
Note: This is an academic-based job and for you to be qualified, a lot is required from you.
As a Nigerian that has been looking for how to get a federal government job, this is a nice time for you to start working with the apex bank in Nigeria, that opportunity has presented itself and you should not sleep on this.
However, You should be aware that the Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment form is not for sale, if anybody asks you to pay for the form, disregard the person and the information.
Make sure you read this till the end to see the Procedures and avoid mistakes.
Different Departments In the Central Bank of Nigeria
The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) performs its functions through the following Departments:
- Banking Supervision Department: responsible for the supervision of Deposit Money Banks and Discount Houses in the country
- Consumer protection Department: manages and protects the services rendered and information provided to bank depositors
- Financial Policy and Regulation Department: develop and implement policies and regulations aimed at ensuring financial system stability. It also issues licenses and operations approval to other financial institutions
- Other Financial Institutions Supervision Department: responsible for the proper supervision of financial institutions in the country
- Payment Systems Management Department.
Also See: Best Jobs For Recent College Graduates
Objectives of the CBN
These are some of the objectives of the central bank of Nigeria CBN Recruitment
- Ensure monetary and price stability in the country
- Issue legal tender currency in Nigeria
- Maintain external reserve to safeguard the international value of the legal tender currency
- Promote a sound financial system in Nigeria
- Act like a Banker and provide economic and financial advice to the Federal Government
Salary Structure for Central Bank of Nigeria Employees
The central Bank of Nigeria, CBN pays its employees fat salaries, good allowances, and other benefits.
the CBN salary structure is as follows:
- Brach Manager N732, 000 per month
- Data Analyst N647, 000 per month
- Loan Officer N573, 000 per month
- Entry Level N122, 000 per month
- Graduate Trainee N43,000 – N60, 000 per month
This Data Is Sourced from: (thenigerianinfo.com).
Requirements For CBN Recruitment
The central bank of Nigeria has specified requirements that every applicant that hopes to be successful in the job must have to meet this requirement, it includes, but is not limited to the below.
- You must have to be a citizen of Nigeria
- As at the time of this application you should be between the age of 18 to 35 years
- You must Have a valid means of identification like a national ID, International passport, permanent voters card, and driver’s license
- You should also have any of these certificates; B sc, HND, or any other certificate that is equivalent to the outlined ones here
- You should Have at least 5 credits including English and mathematics in your O’level result
- Ensure you have Two passport photographs
- You should have a good knowledge of the computer, especially in the areas of Microsoft word, excel, access, etc.
- No criminal record should be attached to your name in the past
- Download and read the parental guidance
- You must Be ready to work with a team to achieve something
- Downloaded and completed parent/Guardian Form
The Jobs Recruitment Process for the Central Bank Of Nigeria
The CBN recruitment exercise normally takes place online every year, and you can only access the recruitment through the CBN website at www.cbn.gov.ng.
Once you have accessed the recruitment portal, you can now register with your details
Note: you must have a valid email address and a working phone number that the CBN can use to reach you.
How to Apply For CBN Recruitment 2023
every Nigerian that is interested in working with the CBN, or must follow these steps to apply for the job
- Visit the official CBN recruitment portal with your registered login detail via cbn.gov.ng
- Then, Click on “Available Vacancies”
- Now, Select the position you are applying for
- Nest thing is to fill the application form with authentic information demanded
- Ensure you Upload your CV/Credentials
- Make sure you carefully review your detail and submit
- Print out a slip for reference purposes
- All shortlisted candidates will be contacted