It is the dream of every foreigner that wants to migrate to the united states of America for greener pastures to get a job as fast as possible, there are so many jobs out there in the united states that foreigners can easily get, but because of lack of information, they can’t be able to process this kind of jobs, however, comfudosearch.com is here to bring to your notice a well-researched article about unskilled jobs for foreigners in the united states of America, anybody can apply for this jobs and get it comfortably from the comfort of your homes, so far you have the right information on that particular job.
ALSO READ: Available Security Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship 2023– Apply Now
In this article, we will detail everything you need to know about unskilled jobs in the united states with visa sponsorship for you, just follow us carefully as we furnish you with all the information you need to know to get this job today.
See Also: 2023/2024 Caregiver Jobs in the USA with full Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
What are Unskilled Jobs?
Unskilled Jobs In the USA are jobs that do not require Special skills or abilities, It doesn’t require a specific set of qualifications, which means that these jobs don’t require professional experience, However, Unskilled workers usually earn less than skilled workers, and it might require up to a month of training.
Some Examples Of Unskilled Jobs You Can Apply For In The United States Of America
Here are some of the unskilled jobs available
- Stocking associate.
- Agricultural worker.
- Janitorial worker.
- Hotel housekeeper.
- Food preparation worker.
- Factory Worker.
- Parking Attendant
- Line Operator
- Fast Food Workers
- Cleaner or Janitor
- Construction Labourer
- Information Desk Clerk
- Vegetable Harvester
- Sewing Machine Operator
- Delivery Driver
Also Read: FRIENDLY’S JOB APPLICATION & CAREERS| ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
Prerequisite for Getting an unskilled Job in the US with Visa Sponsorship
The following are the requirements for getting free visa sponsorship in the United States
- All qualified applicants must be born in another country, for example, Nigerians can apply for this, or even Africans
- Before starting the application process, obtain photographs that match the required photograph for visas to the USA.
- height must be taken into account and not less than 1.65 for male applicants and 1.60 for women
- birth certificate for employment purposes is necessary
- potential recruits should have computer skills
More Details How to Get an Unskilled Job in the USA with Free Visa Sponsorship 2023/2024
In the article, You will learn how you can get a job in the US with free visa sponsorship.
Steps to take in getting a job in the USA with free visa sponsorship;
- Find jobs in the H1B visa sponsors database
- Application matters, you have to apply for the job you would want to do
- The employer must be willing to hire you despite the knowledge of you not being a US citizen
- The company that you would apply to must know that you are not a US citizen
- Search for global consulting companies
- Search for boutique consulting companies
- Find a job at the US University
Related: Best Remote Jobs for College Students | 2023/2024
US employers who cannot find a suitable Candidate within the US for a job position that fits an unskilled worker can sponsor and petition for a foreign unskilled worker to come to the US on an EB-3 visa.
EB-3 Unskilled Visa – US Visa for Unskilled Workers
The EB-3 work visa is the best U.S visa for foreigners who wants to become unskilled workers in the U.S. Employers can hire foreign nationals for low-skilled and unskilled jobs with the EB-3 Visa program.
To get this visa, the employer has to obtain a Permanent Labor Certification from the United States Department of Labor (DOL), and the employer will submit an immigration petition to the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). When the petition is approved by USCIS, an email will be sent to the foreigner inviting him or her for consular processing.
You Might Also Like: Best Jobs For Recent College Graduates 2023/2024
How to Apply for Unskilled Job in the US with Visa Sponsorship 2022
- Turn on your device and make sure it is connected to a good internet connection.
- Access the internet and use social media platforms, such as LinkedIn, and other US-connected platforms to search for US jobs.
- When you find the job, you are interested in, set up an impressive CV that the US employer would love and send a job application letter which is attached to your CV to the web management body and wait for a response.
- If you are accepted, you will be sent an offer letter and also instructions to apply for a visa.
- Your anticipating employer, on the other hand, would tender a petition for sponsorship to the United State Citizenship and immigration service, after your rate pay has been determined.
- Then a labor condition application will be submitted to DOL for certification.
- When that is done, he or she will register for the United State Citizenship immigration service for the EW-3 lottery selection to be taken.
- Next would be the submission of complete forms 1-129 to the USCIS For selection beneficiaries.
When the employer has carried out its sponsor petition you will be instructed to apply for a Visa.
See Also: IT Jobs You Can Get Without A Degree In 2023/2024
Requirement for Unskilled Job Visa Application
- An online non-immigrant DS 160 from.
- Your Valid passport.
- One photograph.
- Receipt proving payment of $160 for a non-immigrant US visa application.
- Social media details.
- Job offers letter.
- You must be above 18.
Real Jobs You Can Do With Your Animal Science Degree 2023/2024
Well-paying Unskilled Jobs with Visa Sponsorship In The United States Of America 2022/2023
- Tax Preparer.
- Flight attendant.
- Property manager.
- Administrative assistant.
- Construction workers.
- Delivery driver.
- Sanitation worker.
- Sales Representative.
- Mail processor.
- Veterinary Assistant.
- Grounds Maintenance worker.
- Care associate.
- Security Guard.
- Food production worker.
- Stocking associate.
- Transport driver.
- Claims adjuster.
Average Salary Of An Unskilled Worker in the USA 2022/2023
The average hourly and yearly salary of an unskilled worker in the United States depends on their employer, work experience, and other factors. Generally, Unskilled workers earn between $35,000 to $40,000 a year. They also earn between $15 to $20 per hour.
Top US Companies Hiring Unskilled Workers And Skilled Workers With Visa Sponsorship
- Tata Consultancy
- Tech Mahindra
- JPMorgan Chase
- Hood Communications.
- Harris Beach PLLC.
- Rock Valley College.
- Suny Oswego.
- Bedford Nursing.
- McAninch Corporation.
- Phil’s Home Improvements.
- S&C Materials and Paving, Inc.
- Nestle Professional.
See also: Best Nursing Schools In Texas With No Waiting List, All You Need To Know
However, you can Visit the websites of any of these companies online, and search for available job vacancies. Then, apply for the ones you are qualified for.
Frequently Asked Questions About Unskilled Workers
What Qualifies a Person to be Considered an Unskilled Worked?
A person is referred to as an unskilled person when the person possesses certain qualities. Unskilled labor is generally characterized by lower educational attainment, such as a school diploma, GED, or lack of either of these certifications and typically results in smaller wages.
How can an unskilled employee get a green card?
The EB-3 green card for “unskilled” or “other” workers is a permanent immigrant visa for individuals who will carry out unskilled labor and have less than two years of job training or experience. A document from the Department of labor known as a labor certification is required.
Can Unskilled Workers Immigrate to the USA?
Yes, An unskilled worker can immigrate to the united state of America, US employers who cannot find a suitable candidate within the US for a job position that fits an unskilled worker can sponsor and petition for a foreign unskilled worker to come to the US on an EW-3 visa.
Read Also: Best Message therapy schools in the Boston area Massachusetts
What is EB-3 Unskilled Visa
EB-3 immigrant visa allows professional workers, skilled workers, and unskilled workers to obtain a US green card or permanent resident status.
What is Unskilled work called?
In the UK they are called “Labour’s” and in the US they are called “Laborers”. generally, they are referred to as “blue-collar workers”.
Why are Unskilled workers Paid less than Skilled workers?
Unskilled workers are paid less than skilled workers. Demand for skilled workers is high whilst their supply is low. There are two main influences on the demand for workers. One is the amount of output they produce and the other is the price, for which that output can be sold.
What are unskilled Human Resources?
These are people who do not possess any special training or skill. They are not properly educated. These include farmers, laborers, peons, watchmen, and cleaners. Etc.
How much does it cost for a US company to sponsor?
The cost to sponsor an employee on a visa or a temporary visa is $1,200 each year. This increases to $1,800 per year for employers with a turnover of more than $10 million.
How do I ask a company to sponsor my visa?
Be straightforward and professional and clarify your current status and inquire if you would be sponsored by the company in case you get the job.
What Documents are Needed For Sponsorship?
To bring a parent or parents to the U.S. on a B visa, you will need to gather or create several supporting documents, including:
- Affidavit of Support Form (Form I-134)
- Tourist Visa Invitation Letter.
- Tourist Visa Sponsor Letter.
- Financial Documents.
- Proof of Sponsor’s Residency Status.
How Can I Move to America Without a Job Offer?
There are also ways to get a green card without a US company sponsor. Two of these ways are: (1) the EB1A visa; and (2) the National Interest Waiver. Through both of these options, you do not need a job offer and you do not need a company to file an immigrant visa petition on your behalf.
You can apply for unskilled jobs in the united states through this link